Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekly Weigh in Winner

I finally did it....on the next to the last weigh-in I lost the most weight out of everyone in the contest for last week. 4.8 pounds. I have lost the most inches before but not the most pounds. Truthfully inches are what count when you put on clothes but everyone wants that number on the scale to go down each week. I usually stay the same or lose about half a pound one week and then pull a bigger number the next.

This week though I am hoping to at least lose 2 pounds but I don't think I am going to make it. On Thursday I weighed in and had lost almost 5 pounds...the next morning I jump on my scale (which weighs me just about the same as the Y's scale) and I had gained 3 pounds!! I was so mad! I kept jumping on the scale the next few days and those 3 pounds were just hanging around. My trainer says it is water and I sure hope so! I haven't changed anything. If anything I have been working out more (which I know could mean I am gaining muscle but I am doing pretty much cardio so I want to lose pounds!!!). I am eating between 1300-1500 calories a day so I am not starving myself. I have now banned myself from getting on the scale until I step on it at the Y for my final weigh in. No matter what the results I know I have done the best I could for the past few days and I can't change the past. I am sure there were weeks I could have eaten better or worked out more but I can not change that so why worry about it. If those 3 pounds hang on...oh well...does it REALLY matter? NO! But would it be nice to lose weight this week...maybe even win the contest....YES!!! I went into this thinking there was no way I could win the contest. Now that we are at the end I WANT TO WIN THE CONTEST....is it unlikely....YES....but I still want it to happen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment